• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Juncker says ENglish becoming less important

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juncker says ENglish becoming less important

Brexit: English language 'losing importance' - EU's Juncker - BBC News

I blame this guy to be personally responsible for brexit, without him brexit wouldn't have happened. He personificates everything that people perceive as being wrong with the EU
    Donald Tusk seems to be the much more reasonable guy

The guy is a plonker.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Breaking news - a fair few people in EU power circles are actually very happy for Brexit to happen! Can you really blame them for all the tulip EU had to endure from UK over decades?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Breaking news - a fair few people in EU power circles are actually very happy for Brexit to happen! Can you really blame them for all the tulip EU had to endure from UK over decades?
        All the tulip? You mean, like trying not to get screwed over by the EU? Like not accepting everything without question?

Yes, they want us gone, I'm sure, and with a bad deal or no deal, they don't care. Without the UK they have 27 nations remaining who know that any dissent is simply a waste of time.

Comment

I don't know why this made the news. Of course English is now less important.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Propaganda to make EU the big bad wolf and May is our only Savior !

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              "less important" in what context?

If people really believe that then they really are deluded.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Malta - EU member
                Ireland - EU member

English is the most commonly spoken language in 19 of 25 EU member countries
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Malta - EU member
                  Ireland - EU member

English is the most commonly spoken language in 19 of 25 EU member countries
                  For now

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    For now
                    To be replaced by................??????

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X