• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff (part 2)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The thing is, the above is all bollocks because it would be quite easy to post a load of links pointing in the opposite direction so until you actually feel and see this happening, then I would ignore everything you read in the press, apart from celebrities dying (and even then they're sometimes wrong)
    You did post something in the opposite earlier.

The first is a reputable Deloitte survey (reputable as far as you trust Deloitte).

The second one, yes, meaningless.

The last one is important. I keep telling you there won't be a mass exodus and you don't need a massive workload to run an offshoot of a financial service but you won't listen.

At least pro-remain Flanders admits the obvious.

“I think we’ve seen over the last few years economists and indeed the elite, the technocrats, can be wrong in some pretty big areas,” she said. “They were wrong in their assumptions about certain financial instruments and developments, which helped contribute to the financial crisis.
    “You get groupthink, you can certainly get elites being out of touch, and we’ve seen all of that and that’s why I think, in a sense, Michael had captured something with that phrase.”

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      You did post something in the opposite earlier.

The first is a reputable Deloitte survey (reputable as far as you trust Deloitte).

The second one, yes, meaningless.

The last one is important. I keep telling you there won't be a mass exodus and you don't need a massive workload to run an offshoot of a financial service but you won't listen.

At least pro-remain Flanders admits the obvious.

“I think we’ve seen over the last few years economists and indeed the elite, the technocrats, can be wrong in some pretty big areas,” she said. “They were wrong in their assumptions about certain financial instruments and developments, which helped contribute to the financial crisis.
      “You get groupthink, you can certainly get elites being out of touch, and we’ve seen all of that and that’s why I think, in a sense, Michael had captured something with that phrase.”
      Ah yes, Deloitte: Theresa May attacks Deloitte and BBC over leaked Brexit memo and then backtracked: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ace-with-no-10

Did you see this as well:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"The first is a reputable Deloitte survey (reputable as far as you trust Deloitte)."

Did you manage to read that bit? You seem better with pictures.

Comment

"The first is a reputable Deloitte survey (reputable as far as you trust Deloitte)."

Did you manage to read that bit? You seem better with pictures.
          So you obviously don't seem to believe their report in the first place so why did you post it? Do you believe all the other reports as well? How about this one: Most Europeans not looking to ditch the EU, new survey finds |...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So you obviously don't seem to believe their report in the first place so why did you post it? Do you believe all the other reports as well? How about this one: Most Europeans not looking to ditch the EU, new survey finds |...

So that chart has no relation to the link you posted but you try and make appear as if they are related.

And where did you get the UK value from? It's not on the version I have seen and clearly incorrect according to recent opinion polls.

What your link does state is that the percentage across the EU who would vote to leave has risen from 33% to 36%. I would be very, very scared if I were you. It's about to collapse.

As for Deloitte, they are just another consultancy. The survey is highly regarded but I don't like them as an organisation.

Your Stalinist state is coming down soon. I really hope we have triggered the beginning of the end. The fact that you need to try and lie in your posts suggests you know the end is on its way.
            Last edited by GB9; 29 December 2016, 22:21.

Comment

So that chart has no relation to the link you posted but you try and make appear as if they are related.

And where did you get the UK value from? It's not on the version I have seen and clearly incorrect according to recent opinion polls.

What your link does state is that the percentage across the EU who would vote to leave has risen from 33% to 36%. I would be very, very scared if I were you. It's about to collapse.

As for Deloitte, they are just another consultancy. The survey is highly regarded but I don't like them as an organisation.

Your Stalinist state is coming down soon. I really hope we have triggered the beginning of the end.
              The demographics have changed since the Brexit vote. Many old people have died off and many new younger electors have come of age. That alone is enough to swing the vote. Add to that, some leavers decided to Google “what is the EU” , the leavers would lose any re-run referendum.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Your Stalinist state is coming down soon. I really hope we have triggered the beginning of the end. The fact that you need to try and lie in your posts suggests you know the end is on its way.
                The chart comes from the report...check the the bottom of the chart, what does it say? Check the article, where does it say the report comes from? I'll help you if you find it hard accepting facts:

The survey by WIN/Gallup International
                As for Stalinist state, what the **** do you think Theresa May has been working on doing to the UK during the time she was Home Secretary and is slowly pushing through now? I'm now pretty sure that Brexit has caused a further dumbing down of, in particular 52%, of the UK population

Comment

... I'm now pretty sure that Brexit has caused a further dumbing down of, in particular 52%, of the UK population
                  Dumber than they were? Is that even possible?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Dumber than they were? Is that even possible?
                    Of course. Take your posts for example. Despite starting from an extremely low baseline, you have displayed a disturbing slide into desperate absurdity only really matched by halfwits like darmstadt, Paddy, and scooterscot. Even the likes of OG have withdrawn from the debate to spare their own blushes.
                    But keep it up, it gives a stark insight into the art of self-delusion that is comical and sad in almost equal measure.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You clearly are an idiot if you belive the e.u is anything like stalin.
                      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                      X