• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Mortgages Made Easy - anyone dealt with them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyya99 View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a flat to live in. My accountant put me in contact with Contractor Mortgages Made Easy. They have requested my company accounts, my CV and my current contract to do some initial investigation of my ability to buy. They charge about £600 if I eventually secure funding and bid on a flat.

Have any of you dealt with them? Good idea or avoid?
    Yes, but just go straight to Halifax (where they will prob get you a mortgage) or go to HSBC who are very contractor friendly too. And save £600.

Comment

I started the process of going through these guys a few months back for a rental property that I was looking to get involved in. For one reason or another the sale fell through so I didn't proceed with the application but from first impressions i found them to be really professional and were quick to get back to me with any queries. Would look at using again in future

Comment

Used em and got a mortgage. Found them good to deal with. I think they may have had some staffing issues though as a request for another service wen unanswered and the little extras they promised didn't happen. I'd look at them again in the future though.

Comment

Working...
        X