• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cater Allen have done it again - editing statement entries retrospectively.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by javadude View Post
    You empty your business account after each invoice is paid in? What about accountant fees, pension contributions, tax etc?
    No mate. Euro business account - get paid in euros. Have sterling account also hence the need to convert to sterling from whcih are paid all the things you mention above.

I actually move it all out to currency fair who do the conversion and plonk it back into my sterling business account.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I'd have thought at the very very least they'd have covered the overdrawn amount as good faith.
      Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

I'd bin them off. There are a few things I can't stand and one of them is poor customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          It's a bit of a coincidence that when dh000g logs into his business account he happens to see dh000g's ISAs, not some random person's, therefore I suspect that they are linked in someway and dh000g isn't quite telling us the full story
          The point I am making is that legally there is no difference between linking dh000g's ISA to me as there is linking it to dh000gco.
          Dh000g and dh000gco are 2 completely separate legal entities.

Do you think that an employee of Tesco would be happy that their boss could see their ISA accounts through Tesco's internet banking?
          Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
          X