• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best way to pay child care costs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Notascooby View Post
    Greg - the context was around if I started a company that I used as a vehicle to manage a portfolio of buy-2-let such as notascoobyletting ltd. I could invest from notascoobyconsulting ltd into this new company in order to utilise the war chest in a long-term investment.
    Sorry Notascooby, I missed the context. With your two enterprises you can take childcare vouchers from each.
    Last edited by Greg@CapitalCity; 13 November 2012, 10:01.
    2012 CUK Reader Awards - '...Capital City Accountancy, all of whom were outside the top three yet still won compliments from CUK readers for their services' - well, its not an award, but we'll take it! - Best Accountant (for IT contractors) category
    2011 CUK Reader Awards - Top 3 - Best Accountant (for IT contractors) category
    || Check us out at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/capi...ccountancy-ltd

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      What surprises me is...

I assumed that £243/month was a limit as an individual, not a limit per employment taht can be taken multiple times.
      Thats right - its per employment.
      2012 CUK Reader Awards - '...Capital City Accountancy, all of whom were outside the top three yet still won compliments from CUK readers for their services' - well, its not an award, but we'll take it! - Best Accountant (for IT contractors) category
      2011 CUK Reader Awards - Top 3 - Best Accountant (for IT contractors) category
      || Check us out at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/capi...ccountancy-ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Greg@CapitalCity View Post
        Sorry Notascooby, I missed the context. With your two enterprises you can take childcare vouchers from each.
        I didn't include it first time....so nothing missed!
        thanks
        Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Originally posted by Greg@CapitalCity View Post
          Thats right - its per employment.
          Cha'Ching !!

Comment

Working...
          X