• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changing Bank Accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Bank Accounts

I have moved my LtdCo's bank account, do I have to leave the old one open for a given amount of time? Or can I just close it once the new one is up and running (assuming all invoices due to be paid into the old one have been paid)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

There is no reason to keep the old one open if you have the new one up and running.

Comment

Same as what Craig said no need to keep it open if the new one is up and running and i presume you have transferred the balance from the old account into the new one.

Comment

Thanks both, was unsure if I needed to keep the account open until the end of the financial year, I have run the account down and transferred what ever was left into the new account so will get it close.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just make sure you have downloaded copies of all the online statements..

Comment

Originally posted by lithium147 View Post
            Just make sure you have downloaded copies of all the online statements..
            WLS
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
            X