• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Contract

I am considering having my contract checked over for IR35, can anyone recommend a company who know what they are talking about whithout costing a fortune in solicitors fees?

http://www.bauerandcottrell.co.uk/ are highly recommended

Comment

Originally posted by paulb567
      http://www.bauerandcottrell.co.uk/ are highly recommended
      Seconded
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Very definitely thirded. They are excellent.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Fourthed. I would have seconded but I got here late.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Thanks for the advise, I contacted Bauer & Cottrell today and they are indeed friendly and gave me lots of advise. They are checking over the contract for me today. I'll keep you posted

Comment

Ok, first in the true spirit of CUK I should mention that B&C probably gave you 'advice'.

Secondly, and more importantly, no-one's yet mentioned that you should not ask HMRC. Bit like asking the bookie to recommend a horse upon which you should bet.

RS

Comment

Sarah told me not to send the contract to the Revenue for an opinion as they would open an investigation into my business. Got the contract changed after they negotiated on my behalf so really pleased with the level of service and will definately use them again so thank you everyone for the recommendation to use them.

Comment

definitely
                  We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                  X