• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

breeze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    So what do you have from HMR&C which confirms that you are not operating an avoidance scheme??
    We have a letter from HMRC confirming that our product is not a tax avoidance scheme that needs to be disclosed under DOTAS. Also there is the HMRC guidance which states:

"Schemes that promoters know to be known to HMRC are not caught by the hallmark. These can be evidenced from, for example, technical guidance notes, case law, or past correspondence with a case officer in HMRC where the detail of how the scheme works has been made clear."

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/aiu/dotas.pdf

Clearly the Dextra and Sempra litigation is known to HMRC.

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    And why would the UK companies you work with need to declare payments to you on their returns?
    The UK companies we work with make payments to a trust and these trust contributions need to be accounted for on the company's return.

Comment

Third time lucky

Do breeze have any staff working under a false name/alias?

Comment

Originally posted by MrJGrinder View Post
        Or with a name changed by deed poll.

Maybe we need a little list of unanswered questions to help Phil keep track.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by MrJGrinder View Post
          Originally posted by speling bee View Post
          Or with a name changed by deed poll.

Maybe we need a little list of unanswered questions to help Phil keep track.
          Been watching the thread with great interest and I think the breeze guys have bee extremely forthcoming. Instead of trying to make sly digs why don't you two guys explain in detail or play your 'joker' to why this point is important/pertinent.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Been watching the thread with great interest and I think the breeze guys have bee extremely forthcoming. Instead of trying to make sly digs why don't you two guys explain in detail or play your 'joker' to why this point is important/pertinent.
            Phil has been great and getting back to us in a responsive manner. Full credit. But...

They are a team with expertise but they do not appear to have run anything. They were involved in Sunday Solutions but not responsible. It would be good to know exactly who is involved and what their past is. But sign up now if all your doubts have been addressed. It's zero risk.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Although I've been watching this thread from the beginning, something obscure has just occurred to me...if Breeze was only set up in April 2012, then how did Phil manage to set up his "PhilBreeze" account back in Dec 2007?

Potentially not relevant, but nonetheless bugging me now that I've noticed!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
                Although I've been watching this thread from the beginning, something obscure has just occurred to me...if Breeze was only set up in April 2012, then how did Phil manage to set up his "PhilBreeze" account back in Dec 2007?

Potentially not relevant, but nonetheless bugging me now that I've noticed!!
                He must havery asked Admin to change his name from PhilCBN.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

And another thing, Marillion Fan

I think the point of all these questions is to determine whether we reckon that in three years time we'll see a load of satisfied customers or a big sticky thread at the top of this page named 'Breeze'.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                    I think the point of all these questions is to determine whether we reckon that in three years time we'll see a load of satisfied customers or a big sticky thread at the top of this page named 'Breeze'.
                    I think this is an excellent thread. I'm interested in to why the question you two seem to be fixated on. I ask in all naivety why do you keep asking it?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I think this is an excellent thread. I'm interested in to why the question you two seem to be fixated on. I ask in all naivety why do you keep asking it?
                      I can only answer for myself. Because it hasn't been answered.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X