• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business bank account...adverse credit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business bank account...adverse credit

I've been contracting for just over a year and was using Giant's Managed Limited Company, I have recently started a new contract and the agency refuse to deal with them as there is a problem on Giants structure with regards to directorship etc. I've set up a company of my own but got turned down for the business bank account (Cater Allen) probably because I had a default with a loan a few years ago which was paid in full. All I want is a basic bank account that my agency can pay the money into, no overdraft, extra finance, gold cards etc just a simple business bank account.

Does anyone know how I can get round this, i've seen a few "guaranteed business bank account" websites but these look dodgy but at £69 i'm thinking of giving it a go.

Cheers

Have you asked the high street banks?

Don't know why people recommend CA. They don't have online banking which is totally unnacceptable in this day and age IMO.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

For anyone in my position, Natwest do a basic business account with cheque book, telephone banking, bacs in and out etc for anyone one with a bit of adverse.
      Last edited by davisc02; 2 June 2006, 07:58.

Comment

Working...
      X