• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to raise a PO??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to raise a PO??

Hi,

I've been looking into booking some training, and have been requested to provide a PO in order to secure a seat.

How do I raise a PO as a contractor? Is it as simple as providing a reference number or do I have to generate some kind of document?

This is first time contracting so laymans advice appreciated. Have tried searching but can't seem to find anything relevant.

Thanks
    Last edited by Nut; 15 May 2012, 14:34.

A purchase order is just a document to confirm your intention to purchase so produce a single page with company name, company number and VAT number laid out in the same way as you would an invoice - give it a purchase order number and use the course details as a reference and Jim's your auntie
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

fantastic, just what I was after. I've essentially just edited my invoice template, called it a PO and started the numbering again. Jobs a goodun, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X