• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you're talking ........

I'm in on that one!

I believe the whole establishment organisation acts a monstrous club for their own benefit and support. Whatever the illegality or abusive predilection there is a secret society to support its members.

In our case the whole State machine has closed ranks to ensure that the soft targets (we little people) get shafted by their re-writing of the law.

It shouldn't be difficult to find the dirt - there will be plenty of it.

Comment

Given that Gauke himself has already been caught with his (expenses) pants down, one wonders what kind of dirt would need to be extracted to actually make a dent.

Minister in cash row keeps £27,000 profit from sale of second home - Telegraph

Comment

Originally posted by lucozade View Post
        Please let me know the sort code and account number
        +1

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
          Given that Gauke himself has already been caught with his (expenses) pants down, one wonders what kind of dirt would need to be extracted to actually make a dent.

Minister in cash row keeps £27,000 profit from sale of second home - Telegraph
          It's not just whether you find dirt, there's the discomfort of being probed.

The Scientologists weren't covert. They made sure IRS officials knew they, and their families, were being investigated.

Comment

A survey on how MPs are responding in this digital age. I've filled it in:

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page...cate-with-you-

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
              It's not just whether you find dirt, there's the discomfort of being probed.

The Scientologists weren't covert. They made sure IRS officials knew they, and their families, were being investigated.
              How easy do you think it would be to realistically reach the full 43,000?
              I would pay £100 towards this without a moment's thought.

Comment

Originally posted by screwthis View Post
                How easy do you think it would be to realistically reach the full 43,000?
                I would pay £100 towards this without a moment's thought.
                That's the rub. Although you wouldn't have to reach all 43,000.

5,000 x £100 = £0.5M

10,000 = £1M

20,000 = £2M

A website would be a starting point.

www . accelerated-payment . org . uk

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
                  That's the rub. .....
                  Section 58, since that is what this forum is about, has created in the region of 6,000 victims I understand.
                  I would be very surprised if more than 10% of those affected are regularly contributing to the NTRT Lobby fund.

Such is life.

Comment

No To Retro Tax – Campaign Against Section 58 Finance Act 2008

Originally posted by TAF4 View Post
                    Section 58, since that is what this forum is about, has created in the region of 6,000 victims I understand.
                    I would be very surprised if more than 10% of those affected are regularly contributing to the NTRT Lobby fund.

Such is life.
                    There's a lot of wealthier people than us involved now. We're barely a sideshow now. An ability to accept anonymous payments might prove fruitful.
                    Last edited by OnYourBikeGB; 12 July 2014, 15:21.

Comment

count me in for a bit of dirty cash! Could do with a bit of a rent boy govt official scandal!

F em, theyve completely screwed us lot over, time to go to battle, tally ho!! a few private dicks wouldnt be that expensive if we all chip in. So there are 3 people that immediately jump to mind for a bit of probing....

Comment

Working...
                      X