• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

inniAccounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inniAccounts

Is anyone here using inniAccounts? I'm tempted to give them a go but just spotted that their website blog, Facebook page and Twitter feeds haven't been updated since 2010, which makes me nervous...

Hi Kess

I'll admit we're not very good at keeping our social media channels up to date, but we work very hard to keep our clients happy! I'm James and if there's anything I can do to help please drop me an email - James @ inniAccounts . Co . Uk, or give me a call in the office tomorrow - 0800 033 7827.

James
    Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

Originally posted by inniAccounts View Post
      Hi Kess

I'll admit we're not very good at keeping our social media channels up to date, but we work very hard to keep our clients happy! I'm James and if there's anything I can do to help please drop me an email - James @ inniAccounts . Co . Uk, or give me a call in the office tomorrow - 0800 033 7827.

James
      Kess, I've used inniAccounts since last September & found their systems real easy to use with everything you need to quickly manage your invoices, expenses, payroll etc. Good reminders to prompts for vat; paye etc & knowledge base of typical faq's. Drop me a PM if you have any specific q's. David

Comment

Working...
      X