• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taxation and formalities investing in another new company please advise?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxation and formalities investing in another new company please advise?

I am IT contractor holding limited company and planning to open the another company in india for product development with indian people tie up and continue the business with indian company name . For that i have invest around £50K and returns in either 2 or 3 years period, and this amount will taken from bussiness account from current turnover. My question is, I am doing the turnover around £120K and my expenses will be £30K . And how this invested amount £50K will be shown in the accounts? And how much corporation tax i have to pay either 20% of £120K-£30K(exp) =90K or £120K-£30K- £50K=£40K?

Before i speak my accountant, need your advise about taxation and UK formalities about investement in another country? Appreciate your advise...

You need to speak to an accountant but I highly doubt you'll be able yo avoid the CT on the £50k

Comment

If you invested the money obviously gained out of our economy back into it, instead of trying to screw us out of the tax you owe and then take the work abroad, there will be a number of tax initiatives that you could benefit from.

Comment

Working...
      X