• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jsa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used JSA for three months while I set up my Ltd Co. I didn't use their managed service, just went for the basic employee type service. They were ok, paid on time and didn't mess things up. However, they don't offer any assistance should the agency screw up even though technically the contract is between them and the agency! I think that's common of all such companies though which is one of many reasons why it's better to have your own Ltd Co.

Comment

Also had very bad experiences with these guys,

Very bad service, no anwering or return of calls, calls going straight onto voicemail, losing paperwork, attitude problems.

Have now set up LTD company, wish I would have read posts on here and done that, but you learn from mistakes.

Would be very pleased to hear from anyone who has suffered same experiences with JSA Chorus, please feel free to contact me directly, to my personal mailbox on this site.

thanks John Boy Smith

Comment

Working...
      X