• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P35 and P14 tax free payment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P35 and P14 tax free payment

Hi all,

A simple question: I am just about to submit my P35 and P14 online myself, my accountant asks me £117.50 for this but it looks like it is a very simple think to do so i will do it myself. Does anyone know how i will receive the £250 tax free allowance from the IR

Many thanks

Originally posted by malandri
    Hi all,

A simple question: I am just about to submit my P35 and P14 online myself, my accountant asks me £117.50 for this but it looks like it is a very simple think to do so i will do it myself. Does anyone know how i will receive the £250 tax free allowance from the IR

Many thanks
    Why not ask an accountant.... Oh yeah see your problem...

Hmmm reminds me of a story - the punchline being, you are paying what you pay for what they know that you don't know, not how long it takes them!

Comment

Online submission of P35 and P14 is a doddle. HMRC give you options how to claim your £250 - they send you a letter with the options. The option I took last year was simply to deduct £250 from what would normally be due to them for payment of NI/PAYE. However, if you prefer they'll send you a cheque I believe.

Comment

Working...
      X