• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nixon Williams IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nixon Williams IR35

Hi, does anyone know if NW can review contracts for IR35 compliance as a service included in their monthly fee? Or will need to pay extra for this? Thanks.

Looking at their website, it doesn't seem to, but I don't know.

You can buy one through their online shop, which is the Qdos shop.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I use Nixon Williams, and they use QDOS, I think they (QDOS) offer 3 reviews a year for £40 - so quite a good deal.
      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

We do recommend QDOS but there are quite a few reputable companies who can assist with this, Accountax and Bauer & Cotterill to name another two.

Comment

Working...
        X