• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Claiming MBA fees from Limited company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Fine, do it your way. It's failing in your duty both as a director and as a taxpayer knowingly to make a false declaration. but WGAS, it's your court case.
    Whats the pay like at HMRC?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Putting one through that isn't valid is taking the piss isn't it? The fact you don't put them all through won't have hector thanking you.
        Actually I was updating skills I already had which I never thought were useful until I was on that client site.

The courses I didn't put through were for interest but yes I later had work involving those skills. However at the time I did those particular courses I didn't claim:
        1. I didn't know I would have work involving those skills
        2. I didn't already have skills in those subject areas to update
        Last edited by SueEllen; 23 November 2011, 19:10.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          They have performance targets to meet and it's not their money they spend harassing you.

Oh and they have public sector pensions.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X