• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a bargepole they can lend me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geoff from contracta IOM View Post
    one word - bulltulipe
    Blimey - and that's coming from an offshore tax provider

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
      Blimey - and that's coming from an offshore tax provider
      I though that was quite impressive... but perhaps it's a bluff.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

One of the contractors at current clientco was bleating on about how he gets his tax efficient income via a personal loan to himself......

Never heard that one but then again, I stay away from these things....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          I assume you are implying that you "wouldn't touch it with a bargepole".

In that case, why do you need to borrow one ? If you're not going to touch something with it, you don't need it, do you ?

HTH

If you do find yourself requiring a bargepole, but only to touch something with, please contact me and i will lend you mine.

Only a tester could come up with such a pedantic response
          Formerly Sausage Surprise but forgot password on account that had email address from old gig

Comment

Originally posted by ilovehr View Post
            Just seen this outfit pop up on LinkedIn.

Take home 95% of your contract value! That has to be a record......

w ww.unifiedsolutions.us/index. HTML - lowest Tax Umbrella Company Services combined with Unique Benefits | Unified Solutions

The scary thing is, there are still people who go for this sort of bulltulip

This does not appear to be a UK company so that is a starting point for scepticism.

Comment

Working...
            X