• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents Portal Issue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just emailed the agent who looks after me, out of office until a week after I (now) finish!

Oh dear!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      And tell them they should have tested their software better.
      Hmm, I'm not convinced that their system isn't working as designed when it demands that contact extensions and opt outs be signed before you can bill....

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Just emailed the agent who looks after me, out of office until a week after I (now) finish! Oh dear!
      And no alternative contact? Grrr.

I'd write up an invoice and send it to them. If you are not opted out then they still have to pay it even if their badly designed system won't let you submit timesheets through the correct procedure.
      Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
        Hmm, I'm not convinced that their system isn't working as designed when it demands that contact extensions and opt outs be signed before you can bill....

And no alternative contact? Grrr.

I'd write up an invoice and send it to them. If you are not opted out then they still have to pay it even if their badly designed system won't let you submit timesheets through the correct procedure.
        There is an alternative contact, but I suspect it's the girl in the office, forwarded my mail to her, heard nowt.

Gonna email my invoices from the saved ones I already have, used as templates.

Comment

Working...
        X