• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How Much In Your Pocket

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, That is exactly what I was looking for. The figures roughly match those I had in my rough calculations. I will be seeing my accountant this week with a view to getting the figures increased. Thanks.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by ASB
      'Cos it's easier to ask and wait for a bored sucker to do the sums perhaps ?
      I meant "why isn't he working with the funds in his company this way"?

He said initially that he couldn't achieve the same return with his Ltd.

As this method is the 'normal' one for company director with non-working partner, and Tony is likely to know this, there must be some reason why he can't achieve it with his limited, that will also stop him achieving it with the composite solution.

tim

Comment

Working...
      X