• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Safe Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe Solutions

A friend of mine was with Safe Solutions a while back. He has now been visited by the Criminal Investigations Unit of Customs & Excise and been asked to prepare a witness statement. He might also have to attend Court obviously.

They went right downhill after Debbie left....

Potential fraud as well? how many other fly by night Umbrella companies are on the swindle?

Writing on the wall from the word go

I fear the clue was in the name.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Check out their website too

They protest too much me thinks!

http://www.safesolutions.co.uk/hmrc/

Comment

SAFE? yeah SURE

Yeah great, Fills me with confidence, very professional website !

Funny how there Credit Limit on "CheckSure" Is only £0!
        and there Credit Score is 50/100.

Anyone with any sense would Credit Check which ever company they put there Payrole through.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur123
          Yeah great, Fills me with confidence, very professional website !

Anyone with any sense would Credit Check which ever company they put there Payrole through.
          Yeah for 14 quid or whatever it is the checksure charge its got to be worth it

Comment

?

Safesolutions international share the same office as ITAccounting online did (until they went into administration). I was a client of ITAccounting, one of Debbie's first clients, and I was told last month that Safesolutions accounting were ITaccounting Online’s main client. Safesolutions Accounting demise was bringing down ITaccounting online.
            IMHO, somebody has changed the failing companies’ addresses with Companies House and set up Safesolutions International at the original address.
            Maybe I’m just being cynical…

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur123
              Yeah

their
              payroll
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

HMRC can confirm that there is an investigation going on into activities of certain individuals who were associated with Safe Solutions Accounting Limited some time ago. These individuals and the company have no connection whatsoever with Safe Solutions International Limited. It is merely the company from which we acquired selected business assets and the trading name "Safe Solutions".
                How can you say there is absolutely no connection when, from their very own words, part of their current company is from the "other" dodgy safe solutions?

Just another example of why, if you are a real businessman, you should go the limited company route!

Mailman

Comment

This is Debbie, ex ITA speaking. Let me sets the record straight (as far as I know it). First of all I was never with Safe Solutions. I made the unfortunate mistake of selling ITA to them thinking it was a good solution (sic) all round. It didn't work for me or for my staff, or for my clients! Unfortunately ITA became tarred with the same brush as Safe Solutions, much to my regret. I'm aware of the investigations into SS and the advent of Safe Solutions International, the phoenix from Safe Solutions.You must draw your own conclusions from the advent of a new company owned by the wife of the previous main controller of SS!!! Your decision, your choice!
                  TB
                  Let's go to Italy

Comment

Originally posted by YNWA
                    A friend of mine was with Safe Solutions a while back. He has now been visited by the Criminal Investigations Unit of Customs & Excise and been asked to prepare a witness statement. He might also have to attend Court obviously.

They went right downhill after Debbie left....

Potential fraud as well? how many other fly by night Umbrella companies are on the swindle?
                    I appreciate your comments but first, I was never with Safe Solutions. Unfortunately I sold ITA to Safe Solutions, good intentions at the time, but what a mistake. I think you will find that it is more than jut C&E that are investigating directors, owners, shareholders, controllers of Safe Solutions, just might take a long while before it hits the courts.
                    TB
                    Let's go to Italy

Comment

Working...
                    X