• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whether or how can I reclaim PAYE payment made to employee on behalf of HMRC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether or how can I reclaim PAYE payment made to employee on behalf of HMRC?

I am using a online service to generate payslip for myself. I changed from perm to contract this financial year. My contract payslips show negative PAYE items which should mean HMRC owe me money. My LTD account pays the owed money to my personal account as part of monthly salary.

Now it is time for my quarterly PAYE report. How can I reclaim the money paid from company account? I can only find on HMRC website that, either state nil payment, or make positive payment.

Thanks all.

When you file your P35 after 5th April HMRC will see that your company is owed money and should refund it automatically.
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
      When you file your P35 after 5th April HMRC will see that your company is owed money and should refund it automatically.
      Many thanks.

Comment

i requested a refund from them....

perhaps i should have waited for the p35

Comment

Originally posted by prozak View Post
          i requested a refund from them....

perhaps i should have waited for the p35
          How did you request? And what should be the difference between these 2 ways?

Comment

Working...
          X