• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

self employed and a new contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

self employed and a new contractor

Hi I'm currently self employed but in the process of closing down the business (retail). i have just started IT contracting 5 weeks now and need to know if I can set up my own company to put all my IT contracting issues, salary through now. Or do i need to put this through my current self employed business. I would like to keep the contracting salary seperate if possible but still keep the taxman in order??

Regards Ken

You'll need to be limited co. No agency will issue a contract on a self employed basis.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
    X