• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cloud Accounting Service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloud Accounting Service

Anyone know of a cloud accounting service which offers iXBRL CT filing as well as VAT and PAYE filing (less important)?

I can't find one as of yet so the market is probably not mature enough but if anyone knows any different then feel free to let me know...

Ta.
    Last edited by ratewhore; 4 March 2011, 15:25.
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Do you mean one that will file your accounts in iXbrl with HMRC? If so, most of them will as the deadline for compliance is 1st April.

Many accountants will also file your VAT returns, and you have file PAYE returns online now so most will do that for you too.
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Yes I realise that Clare but I'm looking for a cloud based service. The closest I can find is liquid accounts or clearbooks but currently they are missing some functionality I would like.
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
      X