• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in US

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in US

Hello

I am currently contracting in UK. An opportunity has just come up (very very initial stages) for contracting role in US. As I dont know anything about contracting in US, I would like to put this question on floor and see if you can provide any information (mainly after tax, rates [technology in investment banking], etc etc)

Obviously I will have to wrap up my company here in UK I believe.

Many thanks in advance.

While you're waiting for someone who knows what they are talking about to come along, here is where CUK hides its 'Oversea Guides':

Contractor UK :: Overseas Guides - IT Contracting in Australia, USA, South Africa and Europe

(I am sure the USA used to be on that page. )

A search on the main ContractorUK site returns this: Contractors' Questions: How to manage US income?
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 29 January 2011, 01:06.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
    X