• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

safe umbrella company for a visitor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troyx77 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm considering to have a contractor role in UK for 6 months only, and then I will come back to my home country. Actually I'm not much interested in higher returns or any kind of accounting magic, my only preference is to be on the safe side, receive my payments in time and have my questions answered with good customer support. That's why I'm looking for a reliable umbrella company. Parasol website seemed very professional, however I prefer to have your opinion.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions,

Troy
    Send me a private message - I am happy to put you through my LTD company and pay you your day rate - corporation tax

It helps me with IR35 so happy to do this if you are

I live in London and have been running my LTD for 2 years

I also have an accountant who can help draft contracts

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
      Send me a private message - I am happy to put you through my LTD company and pay you your day rate - corporation tax

It helps me with IR35 so happy to do this if you are

I live in London and have been running my LTD for 2 years

I also have an accountant who can help draft contracts
      Make sure you check visa status and eligibility to work.

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
        Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
        X