• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accountant in Bishops Stortford/London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountant in Bishops Stortford/London

Hi All,

Can you recommend a good accountant in Bishops Stortford or London? I am reluctant to go for a big accountancy firm.

Many thanks =)

Originally posted by 7of9 View Post
    Hi All,

Can you recommend a good accountant in Bishops Stortford or London? I am reluctant to go for a big accountancy firm.

Many thanks =)
    i've used taxassist in bishops stortford, been very good last few years.
    whatever you do dont use price bailey - had very bad time with them!!

Comment

thanks slogger

Originally posted by slogger View Post
      i've used taxassist in bishops stortford, been very good last few years.
      whatever you do dont use price bailey - had very bad time with them!!
      Thank you very much slogger, just booked an appointment with taxassist =) definely avoid price bailey . But i have to say price bailey's website looks really professional.

Comment

Originally posted by 7of9 View Post
        Thank you very much slogger, just booked an appointment with taxassist =) definely avoid price bailey . But i have to say price bailey's website looks really professional.

You are aware taxassist are a franchised business aren't you? So they aren't exactly the smallest accountancy business in the country.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

=)

Yes, they are not as small, but not too big. I have also booked an appointment with Cook and Partners. The really small local firms are most likely one man firms. I booked an appointment with a local accountant. I will most likely go for the one who has most experience with IT contractors =)

Comment

=)

I also got friend recommends SJD. I guess it really depends on individuals.

Comment

Working...
            X