• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go Umbrella?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good point sir, many people confuse composites and PAYE brollies.

Comment

Originally posted by freshblue
      A good point sir, many people confuse composites and PAYE brollies.
      quite right, composites are what goes into my golf clubs, brollies are what goes into my golf bag.

...though now that I think about it so do my golf clubs....

bugger, that means I've probably mucked up my tax return

wait, no. It's OK, I've just spilt some wine on it.

... Oh my god! I've split some wine!

must...drink...faster
      Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Umbrella Co - Safe Solutions

Try Safe Solutions - great service, your own dedicated consultant and friendly staff.

Comment

Originally posted by exdbnchick
          Try Safe Solutions - great service, your own dedicated consultant and friendly staff.
          Plan A is located just about here.
          If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Originally posted by XLMonkey
            and just in case anyone missed it

Comment

Safe?

Same safe solutions who recently went into administration following an HMRC investigation? And also charge 5% to do expenses!!! You're having a laugh!

Comment

Maybe we should just give exdbnchick and scartface (and all the other Umbrella reps out there) this thread and let them fight it out between themselves while we watch from the sidelines.

Anyone got the popcorn..?
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
                  Maybe we should just give exdbnchick and scartface (and all the other Umbrella reps out there) this thread and let them fight it out between themselves while we watch from the sidelines.

Anyone got the popcorn..?
                  Or maybe we just all agree to stop using the services of companies whose representatives are so ignorant as to assume we are all too stupid to work out where their sentiments come from.

Lets stop these muppets from ruining a perfectly good debate and advice forum

Comment

Working...
                  X