• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Composite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Composite

This has most likely already been posted before but could anyone shed some light whether I should contract with Giant or Brookson?
    They are the two comps I ave been recommended to use, does anyone work with either one and has an opinion pls?

Thanks

Last edited by Millboy; 17 January 2006, 13:38.

Neither. Get your own Ltd.

Comment

Composite co

I use Safe Solutions. They are brilliant. I have worked through Giant & 1st contact before and was very unhappy. At least at Safe Solutions I have my own dedicated consultant and the service is great.

Comment

Your own dedicated consultant ?? Either they have a load of consultants or not many people on their books !

Comment

Not very safe solutions more like! Been in administration and did a pheonix into a new company... Both Brookson or Giant have reasonable reps, I know Brookson "ignore" s660a so you can put the spouse through. Composites for me seem to have a limited shelf life so perhaps factor in how long you intend to freelance or use them as a starter.

Comment

Working...
          X