• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clearsky Accounting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearsky Accounting

I see an advert on the forum for ClearSky Accounting.

I have a contract on offer that will not allow me to operate off shore and wondered if anyone had used ClearSky to run their Ltd Company.

Diy

Originally posted by BigBlackDog View Post

I have a contract on offer that will not allow me to operate off shore and wondered if anyone had used ClearSky to run their Ltd Company.
    Why pay over £1000 a year to somebody else? It's not that difficult to run your own company and prepare your own accounts. There are plenty of resources online to help you, eg: BusinessLink, HRMC (), Companies House.
    Last edited by Morlock; 20 April 2010, 08:47.

Comment

ClearSky

Originally posted by BigBlackDog View Post

@BigBlackDog

I work for ClearSky, is there anything specific you wanted to know about? I can get someone to give you a call if that would be useful?

Comment

Clearsky

I've used Clearsky for 2 years and have found them helpful and professional. They came recommended by a fellow client which is always encouraging to hear. They have a freephone number, why not get in touch?

Comment

Switching

Very near to switching from Parasol to Clearsky, would be interested in hearing opinions on them too.

Comment

@nfoote, I think Parasol own Clearsky, or did you mean umbrella to Ltd?.

I'm currently with Clearsky (previously Quay Accounting) and have always found them prompt and professional.
            Last edited by Scrag Meister; 23 April 2010, 08:38.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
            X