• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Worries Accounting <link removed> - any good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Worries Accounting <link removed> - any good?

Hi -

I'm currently using SJD and am finding them adept, but nothing special when price is taken into account terms of response to my emails and the services they're offering (lots of PDF files to read, some excel spreadsheets).

Some of the Australians and Kiwis I work with are using 'No Worries'. It might sound a little bit jingoistic but one of the guys on my clients site showed me their online portal - which looked very impressive and covered things like bookkeeping for expenses etc.; and he's often called up their office and got instant advice back..

Does anyone have any experience with them - they market by word of mouth and seem to deal mainly with expats (hence the name) but there are a few guys here that are premanent residents. Was just very impressed with what their offering and at the price....

<admin note>removed your link as it redirected to a handbag site... end users can use Google to find the site if they are interested</admin note>

Working...
X