• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New accountant for year ltd co end accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New accountant for year ltd co end accounts

I'd like to find a new accountant to prepare our ltd co year end accounts in the next month or two.

I know a lot of accountants are discussed, but could anyone do a quick reply with any cheap-ish accountants who will prepare year end abbreviated and full accounts and the corp tax forms etc. Sending the bits on to companies house etc.

I've ruled out NixonWilliams and SJD because they both want to pay the whole year's fees (I've already got PAYE and VAT taken care of, it's easy!)

Thanks for any tips, rich

Originally posted by richy View Post
    I'd like to find a new accountant to prepare our ltd co year end accounts in the next month or two.

I know a lot of accountants are discussed, but could anyone do a quick reply with any cheap-ish accountants who will prepare year end abbreviated and full accounts and the corp tax forms etc. Sending the bits on to companies house etc.

I've ruled out NixonWilliams and SJD because they both want to pay the whole year's fees (I've already got PAYE and VAT taken care of, it's easy!)

Thanks for any tips, rich
    Check out previous posts - I would always suggest soneone locally based who knows the ins and outs of IT contract accounting. HTH.

Comment

Where are you based? When you say paye is sorted, do you mean just payroll? Is bookkeeping done? Do you use accounting software?

Comment

Hi richy

If you can provide the accounts information for the year all up to date in a spreadsheet format then we would be happy to complete and file on your behalf for a fee of £445 + VAT.

My email is [email protected] if you would like to get in touch with me.

Best regards
        Sally

Comment

Hi Ritchy

We normally charge on an all-inclusive basis, but we may be able to help. Can I suggest you drop Carl a quick email - carl [at] inniaccounts.co.uk

James
          Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

Originally posted by rmmc View Post
            Where are you based? When you say paye is sorted, do you mean just payroll? Is bookkeeping done? Do you use accounting software?
            Hi! we're based in Berkshire, near Windsor currently.

we've already got a payroll agency doing PAYE filing for us. Book keeping done, all in spreadsheet (already validated against bank statements). So we just need to sort out corp tax calc, abbreviated accounts, full accounts, filling at companies house, and corp tax return etc! Thanks, rich

Comment

Accountant for Ltd Co Accounts

Hi

Try Nigel Simmons - www.ir35accountant.com. Top guy and great accountant. Has helped me no end - 0845 293 0233

Comment

Working...
              X