• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITECs vs Capital Tax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITECs vs Capital Tax

Hi All,

After a bit more research I am looking to find out people's personal experience of these two companies payroll services?

Regards,

SEContractor

You are talking about using them abroad right? If so, which country? I've used ITECS in the Netherlands....

Comment

Am looking to work in Sweden, just need advice on if either are reliable/dodgy etc. if possible.

Thanks

Comment

Theres been a few posts about ITECS on the forum, try searching? Lots of bad feedback from Belgium I think, but my experience in Netherlands was quite positive. Only bad thing was they didn't cough up the money until the agency had paid them....so you could be 6 weeks at least from when the invoice went in, and that meant 10 weeks of exposure. Best to ask em up front what the actual T&C's are. They are a biggish corporation as well, so a bit less likely to go belly up owing you money. But it seems to vary from country to country as to their charges and services.

Comment

Wating for payment

Originally posted by normalbloke View Post
          Only bad thing was they didn't cough up the money until the agency had paid them....so you could be 6 weeks at least from when the invoice went in, and that meant 10 weeks of exposure. .
          The payroll companies that pay you before they get paid have to borrow from somewhere
          This seems to have happened to Albany according to this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
            The payroll companies that pay you before they get paid have to borrow from somewhere
            This seems to have happened to Albany according to this forum
            and...? My point here is that the contractor receives the money sooner if paid by the payroll co on receipt of timesheet. If he doesn't, then at least he is aware of a problem sooner.

Comment

Working...
            X