• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Round 2 (Court of Appeal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mod Note: beating the swear filter is a yellow card offence."

Go on ban us then, see if I care. Twat.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBarCapBoyz View Post
      "Mod Note: beating the swear filter is a yellow card offence."

Go on ban us then, see if I care. Twat.
      This is a grown up site, where abusing HMRC should be allowed and encouraged, this is not
      the fluffy ponies forum.

Comment

It might be a grown-up site, but it is also a Professional Forum and we expect appropriate behaviour here.

If you want to swear, do it in General.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          It might be a grown-up site, but it is also a Professional Forum and we expect appropriate behaviour here.

not that i am bothered by any of this but are you implying professional environments dont have swearing, like to know what cave you have been living in, there is more swearing in my office than I ever hear out on the street??

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

If you've been shafted by HMRC and be facing possible bankruptcy and family breakdown then your emotions may run high as well. I don't blame BarCapBoyz from having a go occasionally.

Comment

I think I've developed a new medical condition - "HMRC induced Tourettes".

The mere mention of HMRC makes me blare out uncontrollable expletives.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
                I think I've developed a new medical condition - "HMRC induced Tourettes".

The mere mention of HMRC makes me blare out uncontrollable expletives.
                Sometimes, there is a need to swear... YouTube - ‪Sean Lock live at the Apollo on Swearing‬‏

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
                  not that i am bothered by any of this but are you implying professional environments dont have swearing, like to know what cave you have been living in, there is more swearing in my office than I ever hear out on the street??
                  are you working in RBS by any chance...?

Comment

Strike

Are the Judges on strike today ...... thus causing a delay in judgement ?
                    SAY NO TO RETROSPECTIVE TAX

Comment

closed for summer

Originally posted by zippo View Post
                      Are the Judges on strike today ...... thus causing a delay in judgement ?

That reminds me, I know DR mentioned that they close shop for summer holidays or something simliar, can someone confirm what period is that for?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X