• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Round 2 (Court of Appeal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBarCapBoyz View Post
    Slightly sinister. "We know where you live mate. You'd better shut the f'uck up or we'll send the boys round..."

In any case, if they know who I am, then I welcome them to come round my house tonight and lick my arse...
    I know who they are, I've been f'ucking their bored wives for years. I would offer them to lick my arse but I've just had a prawn phall and know how much they got off on that sort of thing, and I'd hate to give those old stiffs some pleasure.

Comment

I must just add that the image of HMRC Counsel offering up before 3 CoA Judges "evidence" that a blog full of Donkeys, Santas and the like should carry some value to their case seems a little - unprofessional. I mean "Ma Lud, Donkey Rhubarb claims that... and then Santa Klaus said that....". No wonder the Judges were less than eager to consider this. A rather demeaining level to stoop in such a court me thinks. But flattering nonetheless.

Comment

"They" know who we all are!?

Like, Im really quaking in my boots

Then, they should be afraid. Very afraid for they know not what we may do!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          "They" know who we all are!?

Like, Im really quaking in my boots

Then, they should be afraid. Very afraid for they know not what we may do!
          Lol, that's really funny, they know who we are? I'd like to hope so we've been on there f@cking Christmas card list for so long.

Hey Singh, you still know who I am from this angle?
          Last edited by OnYourBikeGB; 4 November 2010, 21:23.

Comment

If HMRC know who we all are can they please tell me? I'm a little unsure about posting to a donkey, Santa and the like on such grave matters. No dis Barcap Boyz, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable posting to a person with a face like yours either! Must make eating noodles pretty messy...

Come to think of it, they do know who we all are. We all have CN's. So whilst they may not know who we all are by reference to our call signs, they sure as hell know since they sent us those nasty letters. So take your pick and tag a call sign to any CN. It all amounts to the same thing. We're getting screwed because you never treated us as human beings.

You know who I am. I am one of more than 3000 people being persecuted because you didn't do your job, spun BN66 through Parliament, did a U-turn then said jump and expected us to reply "how high?". Well not yet, not just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tax_shouldnt_be_taxing View Post
              If HMRC know who we all are can they please tell me? I'm a little unsure about posting to a donkey, Santa and the like on such grave matters. No dis Barcap Boyz, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable posting to a person with a face like yours either! Must make eating noodles pretty messy...

Come to think of it, they do know who we all are. We all have CN's. So whilst they may not know who we all are by reference to our call signs, they sure as hell know since they sent us those nasty letters. So take your pick and tag a call sign to any CN. It all amounts to the same thing. We're getting screwed because you never treated us as human beings.

You know who I am. I am one of more than 3000 people being persecuted because you didn't do your job, spun BN66 through Parliament, did a U-turn then said jump and expected us to reply "how high?". Well not yet, not just yet.
              Now I've finished laughing at the threats, I wonder what mischief could be made in finding out how they know? What crossed my mind was either the No 10 petitions, or Clegg's 'power to the people' website (remember that, wow, it fairly changed the world). Wouldn't it be interesting to find out what Joe Public would think of this misuse of personal information? HMRC? More like the Gestapo. There might be a story there, a good one, for any journalist prepared to cut through the layers, that goes way beyond siding with tax-avoiders.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourBikeGB View Post
                Now I've finished laughing at the threats, I wonder what mischief could be made in finding out how they know? What crossed my mind was either the No 10 petitions, or Clegg's 'power to the people' website (remember that, wow, it fairly changed the world). Wouldn't it be interesting to find out what Joe Public would think of this misuse of personal information? HMRC? More like the Gestapo. There might be a story there, a good one, for any journalist prepared to cut through the layers, that goes way beyond siding with tax-avoiders.
                It's a great tale but I doubt very much the gibbering baboons at HMRC know anything like that. They can't even get their webbed appendages to work their computers correctly in order to send the right tax bills to a few million people, I doubt very much they've mastered the ability to utilise the Internet beyond managing to load this forum 1 time in 10, and they probably had to go on a course for that.

The opening scene of 2001 springs to mind.

Comment

ultimately if the judges allow HMRC to F**k us up the ahole, it wont end with us, we are just the beginning people, be warned!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tax_shouldnt_be_taxing View Post
                    I must just add that the image of HMRC Counsel offering up before 3 CoA Judges "evidence" that a blog full of Donkeys, Santas and the like should carry some value to their case seems a little - unprofessional. I mean "Ma Lud, Donkey Rhubarb claims that... and then Santa Klaus said that....". No wonder the Judges were less than eager to consider this. A rather demeaining level to stoop in such a court me thinks. But flattering nonetheless.
                    any "bollox" from Mr Singh ?

Comment

Originally posted by bollox View Post
                      any "bollox" from Mr Singh ?
                      there was plenty last time as far as i remember

Comment

Working...
                      X