• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working in Europe

I am currently contracting within the UK and have been offered a long term contract in Europe. I use a brolly company when contracting in the UK but understand I may have to change to a "managed service company" to facilitate the tax rules etc

Can anyone advise if they are in the same situation or can recommend a managed service company?

Thanks

Originally posted by Daywalker
    I am currently contracting within the UK and have been offered a long term contract in Europe. I use a brolly company when contracting in the UK but understand I may have to change to a "managed service company" to facilitate the tax rules etc

Can anyone advise if they are in the same situation or can recommend a managed service company?

Thanks
    What you need to do will depend on which country you work in, as you would expect. It's their laws that you have to obey.

If you haven't read the CUK guides to working abroad, that would be a good start.

Comment

Contracting in Europe

I'd recommend that you check out GlobalK. They have arrangements in place that will maximise your income whilst ensuring that you properly adhere to the legal and taxation requirements of the overseas and UK authorities.

David Houston is your best initial contact - [email protected]
      Last edited by Taxman; 23 December 2005, 18:55. Reason: Incorrect email address

Comment

Working...
      X