• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

obligations agencies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obligations agencies

Hi everybody (new here)

Does somebody have info if a agency has a obligation to give accomodation if they send you abroad.
    I am working as a aircraft engineer in germany they gave us a Hotel last year but this year we have to sort ourselves out.
    They give us a allowance but we dont work on saturday and sunday and therefore also no allowance or ticket back home.

Any info will help thanks

Robert

what does your contract say?
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by robertvanmourik View Post
      Hi everybody (new here)

Does somebody have info if a agency has a obligation to give accomodation if they send you abroad.
      I am working as a aircraft engineer in germany they gave us a Hotel last year but this year we have to sort ourselves out.
      They give us a allowance but we dont work on saturday and sunday and therefore also no allowance or ticket back home.

Any info will help thanks

Robert
      Their obligation is limited to whatever the contract says - if it says that the agency will provide or arrange accommodation, then they are. If it says otherwise, or even says something like "or provide a suitable alternative" then they probably don't.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X