• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for an accountant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for an accountant

Hi.

I am looking for an accountant for my Ltd, nothing unusual, weekly invoices, simple expenses etc.
    I have found my previous one through these forums and I am happy with the results, so if anyone's interested, please PM me.

Originally posted by xchaotic View Post
    I am looking for an accountant for my Ltd, nothing unusual, weekly invoices, simple expenses etc.
    Fair enough......

I have found my previous one through these forums and I am happy with the results
    I recomend your current Accountant. You have very good things to say about him.

Comment

Comment

I would pm but it appears I don't have that privilege

We'd be more than glad to assist, click though to my profile and you'll find our website, or email me - james at inniaccounts.co.uk
        Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

We could help you out! Feel welcome to give me a call, no obligation of course.
          Contact details are on our website.

Comment

Hi.

I have found my previous one through these forums and I am happy with the results, so if anyone's interested, please PM me.
            Scan for previous postings - I would advise going for a local accountant than those on here (nothing personal) for reasons explained on previous postings.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
              Scan for previous postings - I would advise going for a local accountant than those on here (nothing personal) for reasons explained on previous postings.
              but what if you can't get a word of mouth recommendation for a local accountant, you'd be taking a rissk?!

Comment

Originally posted by bingocaller88 View Post
                but what if you can't get a word of mouth recommendation for a local accountant, you'd be taking a rissk?!
                Sound some out - you will get a gut feel for who is good and who isn't. If we are able to run our own ltd companies by virtue of what we do we should have the intuition to feel who would and would not be a suitable accountant. In most cases anyway !

Comment

Nearly all of the contractors I work with went with an accountant that their agency hah recommended, I can't see the sense in that - speak to someone you know and value their opinion and ask who they use.

I use Nixon Williams and certainly find them very good.
                  "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                    I use Nixon Williams and certainly find them very good.
                    lol

Comment

Working...
                    X