• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investec Private Bank - Free £50

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investec Private Bank - Free £50

I'm just filling in the application form for an Investec High 5 account, and I have the option of naming a referrer - for which we both get £50.

The first existing Investec account holder (business or personal) to PM me their name and postcode gets it, and I promise I won't use your details for anything else!

PM sent (I think - never done one before!)

Comment

You should have opened it up for best offer : I would have given you £25 of the £50.

Comment

Direct to his account on receipt of the account number eh BP?

Comment

Competition closed!

Sorry ThunderLizard, you were pipped by DonkeyRhubarb...3 minutes earlier!

Comment

Thanks for the £50.

I've had an Investec High 5 account for just over a year now and have been well impressed with the consistent rate and excellent customer service.

What surprises me is that no other banks have copied the idea. It seems like a great way of attracting higher value customers who rarely churn their accounts.

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

Application should be in tonights / tomorrows post so if the £50 hasn't turned up in a couple of weeks or so let me know and I'll chase.

Comment

Working...
              X