• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much can I spend on a laptop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    how much of the below invoice for a laptop i purchased in my company name do I claim back just the actual cost of laptop and the vat right?
    You claim everything, incl. delivery

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Dumb question of the day... Why buy on expenses and invoice it? Why not just buy it on company card and file the receipt? Is this to give the impression you own it not the company?

I have a feeling this is a daft question but had to ask.
      You don't get consumer protection if you buy on a company credit card, but you do if purchased on a personal card.

Comment

I got a Sony Viao VGN-Z11WN with a light carbon body, one of the best things I've ever bought.

Comment

Working...
        X