• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how to pay higher rate tax

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, as time has gone on I've suspected the same.. especially quoting that you need a flash car to show you're not a loser and pull chicks.. I mean cmon..
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
      Each to their own. Personally I make a particular point of buying bangers and am quite proud of that fact. Those that know me don't think I'm a loser - as for everyone else - I couldn't give a flying tulip what they think. I guess it's easier for me to say with a settled lifestyle etc.
      no come on seriously what's the point just having money in accounts
      ISAs, you can only fill 7k of that each year for shares
      anything above 7k no point having you just get taxed
      may as well put money into a car
      I mean why live a lifestyle much lower than what you earn, fair enough live below your means but if you do it too much then what's the point of working, and what's the point keeping too much money until you're old, get the cool cars when you're younger, when you're older you will be driving too slow by then anyway

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
        To be honest, as time has gone on I've suspected the same.. especially quoting that you need a flash car to show you're not a loser and pull chicks.. I mean cmon..
        sad but true though, not my values but it's the values of the culture I live in

Comment

Working...
        X