• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can anyone recommend a Reg company address/mail forwarding service?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone recommend a Reg company address/mail forwarding service?

Hello,

Can anyone recommend to me a company who do the following;

Registered company address and mail forwarding service.

I need to change my company address and would like a mail forwarding service that is reliable with good communication skills. The people I am with at the moment open my company mail and are totally incompetent.

Thanks.

As a starter, this was discussed a couple of years ago.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by doa View Post
      Hello,

I need to change my company address and would like a mail forwarding service that is reliable with good communication skills. The people I am with at the moment open my company mail and are totally incompetent.

Thanks.
      Who are you with?

Comment

Originally posted by doa View Post
        Hello,

Thanks.
        I don't know if you have heard of the Post Office. They offer a cracking mail forwarding service.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I think there are a number of accountants who offer registered office services and forwarding although it can be pricey...

http://www.smallfirmsservices.com/
          http://www.douglas-cs.co.uk/register...ce_service.htm
          Last edited by Contractor UK; 6 October 2021, 15:30.

Comment

Working...
          X