• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

K&B Umbrella company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K&B Umbrella company

OK, everyone is going to say that I work for K&B and that this is a blatant plug, but I wanted to voice my opinions as when I was looking for an umbrella company K&B got a lot of stick on here, even though it was recommended by a colleague. I have had absolutely no trouble with them whatsoever. They have always paid me within a couple of days of recieving my timesheet, and when my cotnract ended recently I recieved my P45 along with all of the holiday pay I had accumulate dover the alst few months again within a few days of submitting my timesheet. Admittedly it was difficult to get hold of them sometimes, and they did try to tell me that I could claim a whole laod of expenses without reciepts, but as for there service I have no complaints at all.

Thanks for all your help with my often stupid questions poste don this board!

Originally posted by [email protected]
    Admittedly it was difficult to get hold of them sometimes, and they did try to tell me that I could claim a whole laod of expenses without reciepts, but as for there service I have no complaints at all.
    Let me get this straight: you couldn't get hold of them when you needed to and they advised you to act in a illegal manner that would have landed you in a lot of hot water with HMCR? Other than that they were great, yes?

Think I'll stick with my own Ltd. At least I can always get hold of the payroll department when I need to.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
      They have always paid me within a couple of days of recieving my timesheet
      Probably showing my great ignorance here (nothing unusual in that) but isn't it the agency that is paying you promptly? You submit your timesheet to the brolly, who in turn invoice the agency for the work.
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

It's like the documentary I saw about a couple who bought a new house from a big builder.

"Apart from the fact our new house is totally uninhabitable we are pleased with the way the company has dealt with us."

Some people have way lower expectations than I do!

Comment

Working...
        X