• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

15% tax schemes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And alsio read the bn66 thread in legal/accounting : or at least the summary page. HMRC are coming down hard on aggressive schemes : its going to be a long hard fight. You want that hanging over you for years?
    I think there are aggressive tax avoidance schemes, and schemes like this that appear to be blatant tax evasion schemes.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
      Plagiarising Alan B'Stard if I recall correctly.
      Alan B'Stard MP would never have happened under the T... Oh, yeah. So he was.

The 'cheque made out to C.A.S.H.' trick was probably invented the same day as cheques. Certainly in Hancock's Half Hour (from the 1950s) Sid James' character is frequently pulling that stunt, so it must have been an old and well-known trick then.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

What it really boils down to is your risk profile. The higher the risk the higher the reward! I know of 2 good schemes that can get you to 85%, one off shore and one on shore. If you want any more info then send me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by dezze View Post
          I think there are aggressive tax avoidance schemes, and schemes like this that appear to be blatant tax evasion schemes.
          Rubbish! None of them are evasion : though they are undoubtably aggressive avoidance.

Which division of HMRC do you work for?

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            One often overlooked way of reducing the tax on your earnings is to not work at all.

Simples !
            Sounds good - but I see a catch - can I still claim expenses ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              Sounds good - but I see a catch - can I still claim expenses ?
              Yes you can.

Comment

Rubbish! None of them are evasion : though they are undoubtably aggressive avoidance.

Which division of HMRC do you work for?
                I would have said all were evasion if I worked for HMRC!

Comment

Oh, wrong thread...

...sorry, my comments were about another closely related thread that is currently going on...not about Sanzar. Teaches me to check where I am.

Comment

I would have said all were evasion if I worked for HMRC!
                    ...sorry, my comments were about another closely related thread that is currently going on...not about Sanzar. Teaches me to check where I am.

Were you referring to bn66?

Comment

Were you referring to bn66?
                      No, the Dubai mob....mind you the info is purely based on other comment on this forum....they may be totally legit as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X