• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Joint Committee on Human Rights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around 30 letters have been sent now.

Thanks!
    DR

Comment

Retrospective Reply

Hi,
      It would be interesting to see how the MP's would feel if they too are subjected to the same rules (in the case of retrospective back dating of their Expense Claims). If we lose our cases in court or maybe even whilst we are fighting our position. Can we somehow bring the matter of MP's expenses to the attention of the courts, so that they too can be held accountable for unfair claims from Taxpayers for expenses! Maybe then we will see justice being done and not have one rule for Government Officials and another one for us.
      R.

Comment

Human Rights Committee

The "home" page for the Committee is here. You can find all their reports, and a list of current members.

http://www.parliament.uk/parliamenta...man_rights.cfm

Comment

Sent

Comment

Originally posted by lucozade View Post
            Sent
            Thanks. I now make that 32 (9 votes + 23 who emailed me).

My target is 50.

Keep 'em coming.
            DR

Comment

Another one sent...

Hi DR,

I have just sent my letter off to Mr Malins MP.

Keep up the good work.

MajorGowen...

Comment

Originally posted by MajorGowen View Post
                Hi DR,

I have just sent my letter off to Mr Malins MP.

Keep up the good work.

MajorGowen...
                Thanks.

33 letters sent.

Comment

I have emailed my f**king useless MP and asked him to actually do something : pass my letter to JCHR.

So shall I vote Yes or andyw? I always kike to vote andyw

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    f**king useless MP
                    Isn't that a tautology? A bit like saying "incompetent tax inspector".

Feel free to vote for andyw.

Anyway, I have had two other confirmations of letters sent, so that takes the total to 36.

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
                      Isn't that a tautology? A bit like saying "incompetent tax inspector".

Feel free to vote for andyw.

Anyway, I have had two other confirmations of letters sent, so that takes the total to 36.

I am pleased I voted andyw : I was first.

I am even more pleased so many are continuing to hound their MP.

I think I have the most incompetant MP : he took 3 months to answer my letter then basically said "what the f**k are you on about". He is on the f*king finance committee that passed BN66/section 58 : what a 2@.

Has anyone got a MORE incompetant MP?

Comment

Working...
                      X