• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Social Responsibility

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Responsibility

Is it possible for me to develop for free a church/charity website as part of social reponsibility using my ltd company and have the ltd company pay for all the related fees towards the web hosting.
    We’re given little to no time for proper analysis and design, and, when we ask management about hiring professional testers and setting up a QA process—well, I’ve seen deer in my headlights look less stunned

-- The Career Programmer

sibantubanye

I'm going to say 'of course it is'.

As long as overall your business is operating profitably, doesn't mean all your deals should be profitable.
    "take me to your leader"

Comment

Yes, absolutely. You can give as much or as little as you like to any charitable cause through the company.
      Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

I can't see why not.

Make a bit of a song and a dance about it in your company publicity if you like, most large corporates do.

Comment

cheers
          We’re given little to no time for proper analysis and design, and, when we ask management about hiring professional testers and setting up a QA process—well, I’ve seen deer in my headlights look less stunned

-- The Career Programmer

sibantubanye

Comment

Working...
          X