• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Safe Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe Solutions

Have read that they have gone into receivership and are now called Safe Solutions international? Apparently it is claimed that none of the contractors they were working with went without pay?

A friend of mine is on hols in Aus and asked if anyone who is using them can confirm if they have had any problems as he hasn't received payment.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Safe Solutions

I used these B***rds about 2 years ago and wasn't too impressed!

Not sure about their current sitaution , but if your friend is thinking of working with them I'd say - don't do it .....there are better options out there ...just shop around....

BaddBoy

Comment

Ss

I've been using them for a few weeks and I've been paid as normal.

Apparently it's no guarantee that everything is OK though, as the money you're paid comes from a bit pot sourced from other companies and contractors.

George
      my photos

Comment

Working...
      X