• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

recruitment consultants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacjac View Post

Don't wipe your arse for you.

If you are in business for yourself and need someone to tell you that you need to send invoices to your customers, perhaps you shouldn't be in business for yourself....
    Wow, I have a real talent for not making myself clear it would appear

I'm neither a contractor nor a recruitment agent - I'm the inbetweener that puts timesheets on for payment. When I said about not informing contractors about payroll or how to do invoices, I meant that the agent isn't telling their recruitees how to actually go about getting paid by us, not that I was complaining about not being told.

I realise for most of you guys it's pretty obvious but we have a lot of people new to contracting who end up very confused due to agents not being very understanding

And then I cop for flack from both sides.

H

Comment

Working...
    X