• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

dividend payments - does it matter where they go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Faster payments should mean that if your wife wants to transfer money (up to that bank's limit) to another account it should only take a day to do it online.
    Transfers between HSBC (including First Direct) accounts have been instant for years.

Comment

Indeed, I was also surprised to find out that transfers between my personal HSBC account and the comapnies HSBC account are also instant
      Still Invoicing

Comment

Inter-bank payments are now also instant if you use one of the "big" banks.

Comment

Originally posted by Just1morethen View Post
          Inter-bank payments are now also instant if you use one of the "big" banks.
          Are there any left?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

My wife is also a shareholder, our plan is to pay the divdend individaully and agree an amount to which we will both subscribe to our joint account. Keeping things seperate means that each of us can do our own thing as far as taxation is concerned.

Comment

Working...
            X