• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self-employed, Sole Trader or Ltd?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterlgreen View Post
    Call me biased because the company is run my a friend of mine(!) but you should seriously check out Aston Management www.astonml.com because you have no admin and they can reduce your tax liability. Lot's of people may say the government will close the tax loophole and maybe they will but in the meantime it's the best scheme going and one of the directors is a QC who works for HMRC so I think he knows what he's doing.
    Gosh, well I never. Absolutely foolproof, where do I sign.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      If you're doing IT supporty type work, I would invest in PI insurance...
      Yup, I had that as a member of PCG. Will look for a decent rate.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
        Gosh, well I never. Absolutely foolproof, where do I sign.
        yeah, have a search on MTM and TRM - oh and save like hell for the tax bill with interest in 6 years time

Comment

Originally posted by scott_free View Post
          yeah, have a search on MTM and TRM - oh and save like hell for the tax bill with interest in 6 years time
          I guess I should have added the sarcasm smiley.

Comment

Working...
          X